Dunn Lumber Lake Union was established in 1930, when Charles and Ed Dunn purchased the Holmes Lumber and Fuel building at the north end of the lake and opened up Dunn Lumber’s second Seattle storefront (the first was in University Village). Our Lake Union location is home to the vault, which was the only thing left standing after a fire burned down the lumberyard, and still serves as our headquarters today.Start the Conversation
- FROM i-5 (NORTHBOUND)
- Take exit 169 - NE 45th St.
- Turn west onto NE 45th St. (0.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Wallingford Ave. N. (0.9 miles)
- Turn left onto N 34th St.
- Continue onto into N. Pacific St. (0.7 miles)
- Dunn Lumber will be on the right
SPECIAL LARGE TRUCK/VENDOR DELIVERY DIRECTIONS
We receive in our warehouses at Northlake Way and 2nd Ave. NE from 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and we are allowed to unload trucks in Ivar' s parking lot at Northlake Way and 4th Ave. NE until 11 a.m. When leaving, retrace your route back to I-5 as the more direct routes from here can be tricky for tractors trailers. Contact us directly for further information concerning deliveries.
- FROM i-5 (NORTHBOUND OR SOUTHBOUND)
- Take exit 169 - NE 50th St.
- Turn west onto NE 50th St.
- Turn left onto Stone Way N.
- Make a slight left onto N. Northlake Way
- Dunn Lumber will be on the left
Visit one of our immersive showrooms ad Dunn Lumber Lake Union, and sit down with a Dunn Lumber specialist who will help you go from inspiration to creation. stop by Dunn Lumber' s Lake Union location to experience our cabinet showroom deck showroom, and windows showroom.
- Cabinet Randy Schultz Mon-Fri: 7am-3:30pm
- WindowsAlene FisherMon-Fri: 7am-6pm